- All weapons have been modelled (high and low poly) and normal maps baked.
- The Rifle and Alien rifle have been fully textured.
- The other weapons still need diffuse, specular and glow textures.
- Simulated projectile physics (drop off, speed) - uses a combination of hit-scan and "real" projectiles.
- uses a state system to control behaviour (control, idle, attacking, defending, stunned).
- needs optimising to improve performance further.
- Characters use hit-boxes to define where they can be hit as well as modifying damage depending on where the hit occurred.
- some hit-boxes need simplifying to reduce the physics complexity(optimising).
- Overlay scene is no longer used at all, all functionality included in the main scene.
Video showing all this in action!